Friday 6 November 2009

Hi Everyone,

Well we have moved very swiftly from Halloween to Bonfire night and no doubt the fireworks will be exploding all weekend.

This got me to thinking, what sets a spark going in your life? What ignites your fire and lights the sky in your world?

Focusing on this is another way to raise your vibrational energy and get the feel good endorphins flowing. You put yourself in a better place, are more open and accepting of others and life, you may even start to smile and see the lighter side of a lot of things.

One of my favourite quotes that I regularly put at the end of my emails is, "Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman
I noticed the super coach Steve Chandler added this at the end of his blog at the beginning of the month. Reading Steve's work is helping me to ignite the sparks in my life so a huge thank you going out to Steve.

So think about it, what ignites your fire? What makes you come alive? What are you waiting for...? Go do it................!!


Have fun; be creative; start from within.


Lezlee

No comments:

Post a Comment